Booking information for our photography tours
What you need to know- your questions answered
What if I am single and travelling on my own?
We welcome solo travellers. No matter your age or how experienced a traveller you maybe you will always be welcome on our tours. As a small group tour of like-minded people, you may join as a solo person, but you will soon find yourself travelling with a new group of friends sharing in some wonderful new experiences. By meeting new people who share your passion it ensures camaraderie and a fun time together.
As an added benefit you will have your own room on our tours although you may have to share a 2 or 3-bedroom Rorbuer or equivalent you will have your own private amenities and share the main common areas like a kitchen and lounge.
As a single traveller, do I have to pay a single supplement?
No. We don’t impose single supplements on our tours.
What about travel insurance?
Travel insurance is mandatory for any Beyond the Lens Tours and this must be organised at time of paying a deposit to avoid any issues with your travel arrangements. We strongly recommend your travel insurance has adequate cover for cancellations, curtailment, personal liability, personal accident and medical expenses, loss of luggage and personal effects amongst other comprehensive benefits. If you have travel insurance connected to your credit card, please ensure you have adequate coverage.
What language(s) will be spoken on the tour?
The tours will be conducted in English only.
I lost my confirmation emails, what can I do?
Please email email@example.com and we will follow up with your relevant information.
What if I need to cancel my trip after paying a deposit?
If you cancel your trip within 120 days of departure and the tour is otherwise filled, we will refund you the full amount you have paid less 150 dollars in your booking deposit currency for a service and administration charge. If you cancel and the tour does not fill, then the following refund schedule will apply:
- Greater than 120 days from tour departure date full refund less 150 dollars or (booking currency equivalent) service fee.
- Between 90 to 120 days: we will retain the deposit or 50% of total booking cost, whichever is greater.
- Between 60 and 89 days: we will retain the deposit or 75% of total booking cost, whichever is greater.
- Less than 60 days: no refund and we will retain the deposit and 100% of total booking costs.
Refunds will be paid by the same method that the original payment was made. These refunds will be initiated within 72 hours at time of request once cancellation has been requested in writing and has been approved by Beyond The Lens Tours.
Other booking information:
- Maximum 6 guests
- Ideal for Couples, Singles and Small Groups
- Difficulty Level – Easy to Moderate
- Booking Form, Terms & Conditions and a deposit of $500 per person in either GBP, EUR, USD, CAD or AUD
- Full payment required by 31 October 2020 for March tours and by 30 April 2021 for September tours
What if I have any further questions?
You can contact us directly
How do I book a tour?
Please contact us to enquire about a booking. If you have specific questions that are not answered in our FAQ’s then please include these in the message box. Once your place has been confirmed we will forward an invoice with details for payment. A $500 deposit (either GBP, Euro, USD, CAD or AUD) per person is required to secure your place.Enquire Now